August 17, 2011

ABC Quiet Book



I just finished this quiet book for my little miss and I love how it turned out! I searched the internet for ideas on quiet books similar to this and didn't find much inspiration, so I though I would share! I just printed each page, laminated them, and had it spiral bound. She loves to look through it and notices the colors, letters, and of course her favorite, pictures of herself! Hopefully it can help her pass at least some of the time during church quietly! 

(I have had quite a few requests for this book, but based on the experience here this quiet book can not be available for sell or for download. Sad news! Feel free to borrow the idea/text and create your own!)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm not crafty enough to do those felt, time-consuming books. This is just my style.

Ashley said...

Can I ask if you have link where we can print these off? Or do I not see it :)

Thanks! Great idea!

Suzanne C Hansen said...

Is there a link to download these or are you selling them on Etsy??

Sorensen's said...

Unfortunately this quiet book can not be available for sell or for download. This is based on the experience of Heather on the blog Simply Fresh Designs: http://www.simplyfreshdesigns.com/2011/06/bye-bye-quiet-books/

Thanks!

Emily said...

That is seriously cute, I wish I could download it. It looks a lot like a book my best friend made for me for Christmas last year based on posts I did on my blog called "The Encyclopedia of Me": http://www.emiliehandmade.com/2010/12/pretty-cool-present.html

Unknown said...

Since we can't download these anymore. :( :( Can you email the pdf's? (It's basically the same thing, so I assume you can't but I thought I would try.) Or can you type the little paragraphs you have with the letters, I can't read them in the photo. I absolutely love this idea. Hooray for other mothers who are far more creative, crafty, and motivated than me!! :)

Naazju said...

Is there a way (or have you saved) the basic template without pictures that can be shared or e-mailed (just the alphabet/basic paragraph part)? I have most of these pictures/images saved from church magazines/pass-along cards/etc., but I don't have any software on my computer to recreate such a wonderful template. I keep thinking of making the entire quiet book by hand, but I'm hoping to make it look a little cleaner by finding a good template online. If you can, let me know! (naazju8@hotmail.com).
And great job--it's beautiful. Also, thanks for being honest about your project!

Kaylyn and Brady Blake said...

hello! i found you on pinterest and i just love this book you made! i am trying to make one of my own for my little guy and i am having a really hard time reading the words at the bottom and no matter how hard i tried i cannot figure out the scripures you have for C, and there may be more thats hust how far i am.. is there any way i can get the information from you? that would be so helpful! thanks so much for showing us this cute book! my email is wetzel_pretzel3@hotmail.com thanks again!
Kaylyn